Position works in conjunction with the client and design team to provide on-site management of construction contractors.
Provide Construction Coordination for Petro-Chemical, Chemical, Energy, Sugar Industry, Food & Beverage Industry Projects. Work closely with project managers and other discipline leads in managing the on-site construction installation.
Scope / Key Responsibilities
The candidate must be able to manage all Construction Contracts, the day to day activities during construction, monitoring safety, and equipment procurement for industrial project installations.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Create and manage Contract Agreements between client and contractor.
- On-site management of contractors, safety, schedules, changes, payment requests, request for information management, etc.
- Chair weekly construction meetings.
- Provide monthly progress reports.
- Project estimating and CPM scheduling experience preferred.
- Monitor QA/QC during the construction process.
- BS in Construction Management/Engineering or Technology preferred.
- Computer software experience: AutoCad, Primavera and MS Office.
- 5-10 years of construction management experience preferred.
VEi Global, Inc.
1020 36th St. S. Suite B
Fargo, ND 58103
VEi Global is an expanding, aggressive, detail oriented industrial consulting engineering firm. VEi is involved in all aspects of new or existing construction projects for its industrial process facility clients. VEi prides itself in providing clients with detailed construction projects done efficiently with highly trained and skilled personnel.
Excellent benefits package including employer health, dental, life insurance, and matching Simple IRA plans. Salary is commensurate with experience along with incentive bonus. Professional registration is an advantage.