Locations: North Dakota, Louisiana, Colorado
Position requires interaction with customer/clients to provide engineering services in completing an upgrade or expansion to a client’s industrial process facility.
Provide Electrical Engineering lead role for Petro-Chemical and Refinery projects. Work closely with project managers and other discipline leads in developing project schedules, scope, budget, specifications and drawing packages. Typically will have direct contact with clients and assist in development of proposals and marketing.
Scope / Key Responsibilities
The candidate must be able to develop specification and drawing packages for heavy industrial equipment procurement and installation. Candidate must work closely with remote offices for development of project design concepts and labor resource assignments.
- Must be familiar with the Refinery and Petro-Chemical industry in regards to hazardous area classification and impacts to equipment selection.
- Medium voltage power distribution, Standby/emergency power generation, Automatic transfer switches, Short circuit calculation software and 480V motor control including variable frequency drives
- Will be developing equipment and installation specifications and drawing packages including one lines, power distribution plans, lighting plans, conduit/cable schedule plans and schedules, grounding plans and details, load lists, motor schematics and hazardous area classification plans.
- Experience with PLC/DCS/HMI systems is a plus. Candidate must have a minimum of 5-years experience
- Discipline – BSEE, Certifications – PE
VEi Global, Inc.
1020 36th St. S. Suite B
Fargo, ND 58103
VEi Global is an expanding, aggressive, detail oriented industrial consulting engineering firm. VEi is involved in all aspects of new or existing construction projects for its industrial process facility clients. VEi prides itself in providing clients with detailed construction projects done efficiently with highly trained and skilled personnel.
Excellent benefits package including employer health, dental, life insurance, and matching Simple IRA plans. Salary is commensurate with experience along with incentive bonus. Professional registration is an advantage.