VEi Global, Inc., an Engineering Consulting and Construction Management Firm currently has a full-time position available for a Construction Coordinator.
Provide Construction Coordination for Petro-Chemical, Chemical, Energy, Sugar Industry, Food & Beverage Industry Projects.
The candidate must be able to develop construction packages of specifications and drawings for new and existing buildings, structures, and equipment support systems within an industrial environment. Candidate must work closely with remote offices for development of project design concepts and labor resource assignments.
- Oversee and manage Construction Projects within Petroleum & Petrochemical facilities
- Primary liaison between Owner, Engineer and Contractors
- Coordinate Contractor activities with Facility Operations
- Monitor Contractor activities with respect to Site Safety Requirements
- Monitor Contractor progress and performance with respect to schedule and Contract Specifications
- Conduct Weekly Construction Meetings and prepare written meeting minutes
- Prepare Daily Construction Reports
- Review and approve Contractor Invoices
- Process Contractor Change Orders
- Coordinate and monitor Startup and Commissioning activities
- BS degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred
- 7-10 years proven Construction Management experience
- Experience working in operating in Petroleum and Petrochemical processing facilities
- Experience as an Owner’s or Engineer’s representative preferred
- Computer proficient in MS Office Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills preferred
- 30-Hour OSHA training preferred
VEi Global Inc. Engineering Consultants
VEi Global is an expanding, aggressive, detail oriented industrial consulting engineering firm. VEi is involved in all aspects of new or existing construction projects for its industrial process facility clients. VEi prides itself in providing clients with detailed construction projects done efficiently with highly trained and skilled personnel. Excellent benefits package including employer health, dental, life insurance, and matching Simple IRA plans. Salary is commensurate with experience.
VEi Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tell us a little about your project needs and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party.