VEi uses the most advanced scheduling and contract management software, allowing us to track progress at each phase in the project. This includes manpower requirements, payment requests, and percent installed completion.
Our advanced software creates valuable and timely reports for upper management in terms of proposal request management, change order management, equipment procurement, and contractor control.
The selection of high-quality contractors is essential to project control, scheduling and budgeting and at VEi we make it a top priority. We keep the communication open from start to finish, including contractor involvement in the schedule production.
Construction Management Services:
- Creating, tracking and controlling construction schedule
- Full time on site construction management services
- Full time on site engineering services
- General construction administration
- Organize and chair construction meetings
- Quality control
- Tracking and controlling project budget
Contractor Control Includes:
- Close monitoring of manpower load
- Detailed bid packages
- Maintaining paper trail for proposal requests, change orders and construction meeting minutes and scheduling
- Open communication from start to finish
- Post Bid Interviews to eliminate bid document interpretation
- Selection of high-quality contractors
- Unit data cost sheets requested at award of contract – Shows unit cost on material and labor for each work activity