Position requires interaction with customer/clients to provide Electrical Engineering Services in completing an upgrade or expansion to a client’s industrial process facility.
Provide Electrical Engineering lead role for Cane and Beet Sugar, Petro-Chemical, Chemical, Food, and Beverage Projects. Work closely with project managers and other discipline leads in developing project schedules, scope, budget, specifications and drawing packages. Typically will have direct contact with clients and assist in development of proposals and marketing.
The candidate must be able to develop specification and drawing packages for industrial equipment procurement and installation. Candidate must work closely with remote offices for development of project design concepts and labor resource assignments.
- Must be familiar with the Cane and Beet Sugar, Petro-Chemical, Chemical, Food, and Beverage Industries in regards to hazardous area classification and impacts to equipment selection.
- Medium voltage power distribution, Standby/emergency power generation, Automatic transfer switches, Short Circuit/Arc Flash calculation software and 480V motor control including variable frequency drives
- Will be developing equipment and installation specifications and drawing packages including one line diagrams, power distribution plans, lighting plans, conduit/cable plans and schedules, grounding plans and details, motor lists, load lists, motor schematics and hazardous area classification plans, communications & security system plans, cathodic protection design.
- Experience with PLC/DCS/HMI systems is a plus.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5-years’ experience
- Discipline – BSEE, Certifications – PE
VEi Global Inc. Engineering Consultants
VEi Global is an expanding, aggressive, detail oriented industrial consulting engineering firm. VEi is involved in all aspects of new or existing construction projects for its industrial process facility clients. VEi prides itself in providing clients with detailed construction projects done efficiently with highly trained and skilled personnel. Excellent benefits package including employer health, dental, life insurance, and matching Simple IRA plans. Salary is commensurate with experience.
VEi Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tell us a little about your project needs and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party.