Locations: North Dakota, Louisiana
Position requires interaction with customer/clients to provide mechanical design services in completing an upgrade or expansion to a client’s industrial process facility.
Provide Mechanical Design for Petro-Chemical, Chemical, Energy, Sugar Industry, Food & Beverage Industry Projects. Work closely with project managers, engineers and other discipline leads in developing project specifications and drawing packages.
Scope / Key Responsibilities
The candidate must be able to assist in the development of specifications and drawing packages for heavy industrial existing and new buildings and equipment installations.
- Produce detailed mechanical process system drawings, plan and elevation views, process and instrumentation diagrams, isometric, & details.
- Experience in fieldwork will be required for verification of equipment and mechanical systems.
- Involved in process piping design and layout, equipment sizing and procurement.
- Computer software experience: Latest Version of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Software.
- Experience in CADWorx/3D Modeling preferred but not required
- Work closely with the Client, Project Engineer, all Engineering Disciplines, and other Designers.
- This position requires leadership skills, an ability to train others and recognized as a resource.
VEi Global, Inc.
1020 36th St. S. Suite B
Fargo, ND 58103
VEi Global is an expanding, aggressive, detail oriented industrial consulting engineering firm. VEi is involved in all aspects of new or existing construction projects for its industrial process facility clients. VEi prides itself in providing clients with detailed construction projects done efficiently with highly trained and skilled personnel.
Excellent benefits package including employer health, dental, life insurance, and matching Simple IRA plans. Salary is commensurate with experience along with incentive bonus. Professional registration is an advantage.