Mechanical Engineer - Fargo, ND
- Must be familiar with the Ag Processing, Sugar, Petroleum, Chemical, Power & Food Industry
- Manage projects from preliminary engineering through construction and start-up.
- Preliminary Engineering – Scope, budget, schedule, & financials
- Detailed Engineering – P&IDs, process modeling, hydraulic design, pipe stress analysis, materials of construction selection, equipment specifications, equipment and piping layouts, construction specifications, and equipment and construction procurement.
- Construction – Quality control, engineering assistance
- Start-up & Commissioning – Engineering assistance
- BS in Mechanical Engineering – Professional registration is an advantage.
- 3-5 years in a consulting engineering environment preferred.
- Computer software experience: Latest version of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
Tell us a little about your project needs and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party.