MECHANICAL ENGINEER - INTERN
Position works in conjunction with customer/clients and project team to provide engineering assistance to a full time Mechanical Engineer in completing an upgrade or expansion to a client’s industrial process facility.
Provide Mechanical Engineering Internship for Petro-Chemical, Chemical, Energy, Sugar Industry, Food & Beverage Industry Projects. Work closely with project managers, engineers and other discipline leads in developing project scope, budget, schedule, specifications and drawing packages.
The candidate must be able to develop specification and drawing packages for heavy industrial existing and new buildings and equipment installations. Candidate must work closely with other Engineers.
- Assist Engineering in creating Process Flow Diagrams and general equipment layouts by performing on site field verification of industrial facilities.
- Involved in process piping design and layout, equipment sizing and procurement.
- Existing equipment operations and maintenance manual data collection.
- Junior or Senior in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Computer software experience: Latest version of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Software.
VEi Global Inc. Engineering Consultants
VEi Global is an expanding, aggressive, detail oriented industrial consulting engineering firm. VEi is involved in all aspects of new or existing construction projects for its industrial process facility clients. VEi prides itself in providing clients with detailed construction projects done efficiently with highly trained and skilled personnel. Excellent benefits package including employer health, dental, life insurance, and matching Simple IRA plans. Salary is commensurate with experience.
VEi Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tell us a little about your project needs and we’ll get back to you ASAP.